GtkTextView and undo/redo

Gtk+ - General mailing list
Hi, ALL,
I'm surprised that there is no Undo/Redo functionality inside GtkTextView.
Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong class and Undo/Redo is in a different one?

Thank you.

Re: GtkTextView and undo/redo

Gtk+ - General mailing list
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 4:00 AM Igor Korot via gtk-list <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, ALL,
I'm surprised that there is no Undo/Redo functionality inside GtkTextView.
Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong class and Undo/Redo is in a different one?

Thank you.

There's no undo/redo facility in GtkTextView, now. If you can pull in an external lib, GtkSourceView has undo/redo facility, and can otherwise be used as a drop-in replacement for GttkTextView ( at least in my cases ).

DanĀ