Gtk3 0.031 available

Brian Manning-2
Overview of changes in Gtk3 0.031 [2017-04-20]

* Fix a test failure in t/zz-GdkEvent.t

Gtk3 is available via CPAN, or as a tarball from Sourceforge:

  http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gtk3-0.031.tar.gz
  (http://bit.ly/2oSjmek)

Or view the source in the Gtk-Perl git repo:

  http://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Gtk3/tag/?id=v0.031
  (http://bit.ly/2oSnPO3)

This module requires these other modules and libraries:

 perl >= 5.8.0
 Cairo >= 1.080 (Perl module)
 Cairo::GObject >= 1.000 (Perl module)
 Glib >= 1.280 (Perl module)
 Glib::Object::Introspection >= 0.016 (Perl module)
 Pango >= 1.220 (Perl module)
 GTK+ > 3.x (C library and prerequisites)

Gtk3 provides Perl bindings to the 3.x series of the gtk+ toolkit. It
allows you to write graphical user interfaces in a Perlish and
object-oriented way, freeing you from the casting and memory
management in C, yet remaining very close in spirit to the original
API.

Re: Gtk3 0.031 available

sisyphus1
Hi,

I've just built Gtk3-0.031 on MS Windows (using the Gtk+ binaries provided
by the msys2 project).

All test pass, but there's a lot of noise (see attached t.txt).

Is there something happening there that needs attention ?

Cheers,
Rob

Re: Gtk3 0.031 available

Daniel Kasak-4
Woah! What's missing is posting those binaries online :) Pretty please ...

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 11:51 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just built Gtk3-0.031 on MS Windows (using the Gtk+ binaries provided
> by the msys2 project).
>
> All test pass, but there's a lot of noise (see attached t.txt).
>
> Is there something happening there that needs attention ?
>
> Cheers,
> Rob

Re: Gtk3 0.031 available

sisyphus1