Gtk2::HandleBox

Jeff
I've been asked to implement "dockable" widgets in my application.

Some research points to Gtk2::HandleBox as a solution, but I have some
questions:

* How can I detach and set the position of the child programmatically -
having remembered the position from the previous run?

* If I have split, say, a toolbar into several handleboxes, do I have to
play with eventboxes and reorder_child() to change the order of the
handleboxes?

Is this what GIMP does?

Regards

Jeff

Re: Gtk2::HandleBox

Jeff
On 18/07/17 21:07, Jeff wrote:
> Is this what GIMP does?

To answer my own question, no. Both GIMP and Libreoffice seem to use
simple checkboxes to switch between single window and multi-window modes.

Regards

Jeff