Gtk2::GladeXML - Tests!

Marco Antonio Manzo
Greets!

Days ago I finished Gtk2::GladeXML::Simple, a wrapper to Gtk2::GladeXML
that allows Glade interfaces be coded in a easy and clean
object-oriented way.

http://search.cpan.org/~amnesiac/Gtk2-GladeXML-Simple-0.22/lib/Gtk2/GladeXML/Simple.pm

DESCRIPTION

   Gtk2::Glade::XML::Simple is a module that provides a clean and easy interface
   for Gnome/Gtk2 and Glade applications using an object-oriented syntax. You just
   make Gtk2::GladeXML::Simple your application's base class, have your C<new> call
   C<SUPER::new>, and the module will do the hard work for you.

   Gtk2::GladeXML::Simple offers:

      * Signal handlers callbacks as methods of your class.

      * Autoconnection of signal handlers.

      * Autoconnection of custom widget-creation functions.

      * Access to the widgets as instance attributes.

There are some examples in the tarball distribution, I hope you guys can
test it, comments are received.

Marco Antonio Manzo BaƱuelos
[hidden email]
http://www.unixmonkeys.com/amnesiac/