GnomeDateEdit

abhi rocks
hi

Could someone please tell me how to access the
GtkEntry field in the GnomeDateEdit widget.
Or it would be cooler if someone could tell me how to
extract the date and time from time_t data type.

Thanks
Abhishek Samuel

Re: GnomeDateEdit

Peter Bloomfield
On 05/30/2005 05:42:49 AM, abhi rocks wrote:
> hi
>
> Could someone please tell me how to access the
> GtkEntry field in the GnomeDateEdit widget.

I believe you can't.

> Or it would be cooler if someone could tell me how to
> extract the date and time from time_t data type.

g_date_set_time will initialize a GDate from GTime (= time_t).
To get the time of day: gmtime_r or localtime_r?

Peter