Glib Hash

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
Why GtkAda does not include glib's ghash?

Re: Glib Hash

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
No need, as I now realize Ada has hash routines of its own!

Re: Glib Hash

Emmanuel Briot
> No need, as I now realize Ada has hash routines of its own!

Indeed, that's why large parts of glib have no corresponding bindings in GtkAda.
(the other reason is that in a lot of cases such bindings would be very hard to do,
let alone automatically -- thinking of the GIO stuff, full of interfaces for instance).

Emmanuel

Re: Glib Hash

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
Thanks for your explanation Emmanuel.