Glade 3.20.2 is the second bug-fix release in the 3.20 series.
This version of Glade depends on GTK+ 3.20.0, targets GTK+ >= 3.0 and
is parallel installable with Glade 3.8 in case you also need to
work with GTK+2 projects.
What is Glade?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick and easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ 3 toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML and these can be
loaded by applications dynamically as needed by using GtkBuilder or
used directly to define a new GtkWidget derived object class using Gtk+
new template feature.
By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous
programming languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl,
- Fix bug 763624 "Glade interface designer eating ram & cpu" (Arnaud
- Install appstream metadata to non-deprecated location (Jeremy Bicha)
- Fix bug 790452 "Glade saves invalid GtkBuilder XML"
- Fix bug 782645 "GtkLabel xalign and halign appeared in GTK+ 3.16 and
are not deprecated" (Arnaud Rebillout)
- Fix bug 773669 "add background class to GladeDesignLayout children"
Anders Jonsson (sv)
Muhammet Kara (tr)
Piotr Drąg (pl)
Xavi Ivars (ca@valencia)