GTKMM DATA GRID VIEW

deepak.bhujangachar

Hi,

I am Deepak, I need help in loading Excel(.xls) file data into GTKMM
TreeView and the data to be readable after loading and displaying it.
Please help me regarding this.

Thanks
Deepak

Re: GTKMM DATA GRID VIEW

aitor_czr

Hi Deepak,

On 08/23/2017 02:00 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi,

I am Deepak, I need help in loading Excel(.xls) file data into GTKMM
TreeView and the data to be readable after loading and displaying it.
Please help me regarding this.

Thanks
Deepak
Maybe on the basis of a *.csv file exported directly from the Calc sheet, or using some existent C++ tools for LibreOffice (which are beyond my knowledge). But it would be very interesting.

Cheers,

  Aitor.