GTK+ with Broadway.

Igor D
Hi,

I'm trying to change the cursor when it is over certain widget and do not succeed to do that
when I'm working with GTK+ via Broadway. Without Broadway it works perfectly.
Somebody knows about limitation for this case ?

Thanks,
Igor

Re: GTK+ with Broadway.

Daniel Kasak-4
I'm guessing this functionality is not implemented, and that there are
no plans to implement it.

Dan