GStreamer makes everybody dance like crazy. It provides the means to
play, stream, and convert nearly any type of media -- be it audio or
video. GStreamer wraps the 0.8.x series of the GStreamer library in a
nice and Perlish way, freeing the programmer from any memory management
and object casting hassles.
Overview of changes in GStreamer 0.02
* Fix handling of 64bit integers all over the place.
* Fix the processing of GStreamer::Element::seek's seek-type argument.
* Fix the "location" property to not mangle filenames.
* Add support for tag reading and writing.
* Add plugin and library loading support.