GLIB Warning g_win32_get_package_installation_directory()

GLIB Warning g_win32_get_package_installation_directory()

Paul Cass
(this is a repost as my previous attempts didn't seem to work

Hi,
        I've just installed GTKADA GPL 2.14.0 and am getting the following error for every GTKADA program I run.  This includes programs I have built and the binary examples provided with the tool kit.  The only variation in the error is the program name and location.

(project1_main.exe:5212): GLib-WARNING **: Passing a non-NULL package to g_win32_get_package_installation_directory() is deprecated and will not work in GLib after 2.18.

The error appears to be output after calling the Show or Show_All procedure.  Is there some way of avoiding this warning?  Its more of a nuisance than a show stopper.

Thanks
Paul

Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.

Re: GLIB Warning g_win32_get_package_installation_directory()

x0123456789
:( I have the same problem ): In the previous version all was normal. Probably or it is an error of given version GPL or it is own error at package installation.
=SMA=

Re: GLIB Warning g_win32_get_package_installation_directory()

yaphone
Dear Paul,
I got the same question in my python , can I ask you how to solve the problem..

thanks
pei