Event if a widget becomes "realized" / was drawn

Event if a widget becomes "realized" / was drawn

Klaus Rudolph
Is there an event which I can bind a signal handler to which fires if a
widget becomes visible / "realized". I want to do some thing AFTER the
widget is drawn.

Thanks!

Re: Event if a widget becomes "realized" / was drawn

Chris Vine-3
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:13:25 +0100
Klaus Rudolph <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there an event which I can bind a signal handler to which fires if
> a widget becomes visible / "realized". I want to do some thing AFTER
> the widget is drawn.
>
> Thanks!

Amongst Gtk::Widget's numerous signals is a signal_realized signal,
which probably does what you want:
https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm/stable/classGtk_1_1Widget.html