Docbook 5 Migration status?

Loudi
Hi,

I'm the PhD GSoC student (mentored by Hannes Magnusson).

I would like to know the current migration status of your build
system, if you plan to move to PhD and, if yes, when will you need a
PHP-GTK template for PhD.

Regards
Rudy Nappée

Re: Docbook 5 Migration status?

Anant Narayanan
Hi Rudy,

On 29-Jul-08, at 2:06 AM, Nappee Rudy wrote:
> I would like to know the current migration status of your build
> system, if you plan to move to PhD and, if yes, when will you need a
> PHP-GTK template for PhD.

Yes, we would definitely like to move to PhD. Currenly, Leon Pegg is
trying to migrate our system to use Docbook 5: http://leonpegg.com/php-gtk-doc/phpweb/

If you feel like helping him complete the transition, that would
great :-)

Cheers,
Anant

Quoting Anant Narayanan <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Rudy,
>
> On 29-Jul-08, at 2:06 AM, Nappee Rudy wrote:
>> I would like to know the current migration status of your build
>> system, if you plan to move to PhD and, if yes, when will you need
>> a PHP-GTK template for PhD.
>
> Yes, we would definitely like to move to PhD. Currenly, Leon Pegg is
> trying to migrate our system to use Docbook 5:
> http://leonpegg.com/php-gtk-doc/phpweb/

Is there a place to know this migration actual status?

> If you feel like helping him complete the transition, that would great :-)

Currently ('til end August), I need to keep working on PhD for GSoC.
Maybe after -- but it could be helpful to know the status of the
upgrade -- :)

> Cheers,
> Anant

Rudy

Re: Docbook 5 Migration status?

Leon Pegg
Hi,

The status of the doc move to phd is about 30% complete having a
template completed would be very useful. at the current point I am
only able to put 1/2 hr a day work into it as I am very busy with work
and I am using my moble for internet t the moment.

If you want a more detailed status please let me know

Regards Leon Pegg