Demo/Sample for drag and drop

Gtk+ - Dev - General mailing list

Hi All,

I am working with OpenJDK JavaFX dev group and we are facing some problems with drag and drop functionality with gtk3.20 or later. You can have a look at the bug for more information https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8211302

I am looking for a sample/demo for drag and drop functionality using gtk3. I can see that there is one demo at [1], but it is not compatible with gtk3 as it is using gtk4 specific structs and functions. I am not able to find any other working demo/sample working with gtk3. It would be great if anyone can point to me to something useful.

[1] https://github.com/GNOME/gtk/blob/master/demos/gtk-demo/dnd.c

-Pankaj