Custom font loading (fontconfig, Pango/Cairo)

Custom font loading (fontconfig, Pango/Cairo)

Aragon Del Francia

Hi guys,

recently I was in contact with Behdad Esfahbod about this topic, but he couldn't help me any further so I was advised by him to take a shot for this mailing list.

 At the moment, I am using fontconfig for loading a custom font, and then PangoFontDescription for choosing it.

Is there any way for specifically choosing one exact font(-file) to render with? (Instead of having to rely on the search algorithm of PangoFontDescription)

Best regards

Aragon