Contribute with the docs

Fernando Correa da Conceição-3
There was a previous thread about the status of php-gtk and the docs.
Some people wants help but do not know the xml markup and how the things
works.
So I have a simple proposal for then: write the docs as a simple text, i
will add the xml markup and commit the docs to cvs.

Re: Contribute with the docs

Madeleine D.-3

Fernando -

If that's doable, I think it would be a great help.  Finding the time
for the markup is not possible for a lot of us right now.

Madeleine D.