Configure doesn't find openGL

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
OSX 10.11.6
Latest gtkada git pull.
I can't get configure to produce a system that includes openGL.
CC=/usr/bin/gcc ./configure LDFLAGS="-framework OpenGL -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries".
Any ideas,.
Thanks,
Roger

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Emmanuel Briot
> I can't get configure to produce a system that includes openGL.
> CC=/usr/bin/gcc ./configure LDFLAGS="-framework OpenGL -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries".

Take a look at the contents of config.log

I am not sure we really support openGL on OSX though (or that gtk+ itself
supports it correctly). The GLArea widget has not been updated in a while
on the C side.

Emmanuel

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Pascal-68
Hello,

That's a while I have built GTKAda with OpenGL support on MacOS.

I did it with X11 backend:
$ CPPFLAGS=-I$instxada/include LDFLAGS=-L$instxada/lib ./configure CC='gcc -g -O0' --prefix=$instxada --enable-build=Debug --with-GL=GL --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11 --disable-shared
(instxada=your installation directory)

If you want native MacOS backend, try to add in GTKAda GPR file:
for Linker_Options use ("-g", "-bind_at_load", "-framework", "/GLUT", "-framework", "/OpenGL", "-lm", "-Wl,-no_pie");

Keep us informed.

HTH, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr