Changing gtkmm application theme

Gtkmm mailing list

Hey list,

Can someone please provide an example on how to customize gtkmm app theme.
I am trying to set it it to use Adwaita dark instead of default light theme.

Thanks

Re: Changing gtkmm application theme

Gtkmm mailing list
Have a look at Gtk::Settings, specifically
Gtk::Settings::property_gtk_theme_name().

On 4/16/19 9:45 AM, Mohamed Khalil BOUJDARIA via gtkmm-list wrote:

> Hey list,
>
> Can someone please provide an example on how to customize gtkmm app
> theme.
> I am trying to set it it to use Adwaita dark instead of default light
> theme.
>
> Thanks

Re: Changing gtkmm application theme

Gtkmm mailing list
and property_gtk_application_prefer_dark_theme()

I could've sworn I saw this 2 weeks ago. Maybe I'm precognitive now!

On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 at 17:52, Phil Wolff via gtkmm-list <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have a look at Gtk::Settings, specifically
Gtk::Settings::property_gtk_theme_name().

On 4/16/19 9:45 AM, Mohamed Khalil BOUJDARIA via gtkmm-list wrote:

> Hey list,
>
> Can someone please provide an example on how to customize gtkmm app
> theme.
> I am trying to set it it to use Adwaita dark instead of default light
> theme.
>
> Thanks

Re: Changing gtkmm application theme

Gtkmm mailing list