Carbonized

Bryan Waters
I'm new to OSX development so forgive me for asking a question that may
be obvious but since GTK+ is carbonized, I can install and run an app
using GTK+ on classic Macs...yes?  If so, how do I install the
libraries, etc...there has got to be more to this than meets the eye...

Thanks for any help.
-bryanw