Can't find the memory leak (Pango + Cairo)

Can't find the memory leak (Pango + Cairo)

Gtk+ - Internationalization mailing list
Hello,

I have this code which leaks massive amounts of memory with each loop iteration, I can't seem to find the memory leak. Commenting out "pango_cairo_show_layout()" fixes this, so it seems the problem is in this function, probably a bug?

The code simply renders a piece of text in all fonts available on a machine in all font sizes.

I am using pango 1.42.4, cairo 1.16.0, gtk+ 2.24.32.