C++ binding of C struct

Pavlo Solntsev-2
Hi,

I tried to send this email before but wasn't sure about success.

I saw we have some C struct in libgdamm/glibmm code. In the source file
(libgdamm) I saw a comment that C struct should be wrapped. Do we have
a plan how to wrap C struct into C++ style? Could you provide
reference, if any? One of such objects is GdaMetaDBObject. Technically,
it might not be necessary because this object should not be modified
(based on explanation for the object). I would expect that function
Gnome::Gda::MetaStruct::complement(...) should return const
GdaMetaDBObject*.

Thanks.

--
- Pavlo Solntsev