Building the enum-types (with or without pango-ot.h)

Building the enum-types (with or without pango-ot.h)

John Emmas-2
When generating the enum-types modules ('pango-enum-types.c' and
'pango-enum-types.h') should I be referencing (i.e. including)
pango-ot.h during the process?  I only realised recently that I hadn't
been including it.  If I do include it, an extra function gets added to
the generated files ('pango_ot_table_type_get_type()').  But when I then
compile pango-enum-types.c, MSVC complains because PANGO_OT_TABLE_GSUB
and PANGO_OT_TABLE_GPOS are undeclared identifiers.

I can fix that problem by modifying pango.h to add a #include for
<pango-ot.h>.  Pango itself then builds correctly.

Unfortunately though... adding that extra #include then causes mayhem
when building pangoft2.

Should I just forget about pango-ot.h (i.e simply not reference it when
I'm generating the enum-types in the first place?)  Everything seems to
build fine if I just leave it out...

Thanks, John

On 14/08/2017 18:10, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
You can ignore pango-ot.h for now.

Thanks Behdad,

John