Branching Gtk+ for MacOS X ?

Hub Figuière-2
Hi,

I talked to Owen at GUADEC about that, I'd like to branch Gtk+ for the
MacOS X port. My current work, which still does not link yet, is based
off 2.6.x, but I'd like to make the CVS code public for people to help
if they wish.

So I'm thinking of branching 2.6 for a platform specific work, to work
with a stable code base.

Any objection or ideas ?

Hub
--
Crazy French - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/

Re: Branching Gtk+ for MacOS X ?

Matthias Clasen
On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 12:49 -0400, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I talked to Owen at GUADEC about that, I'd like to branch Gtk+ for the
> MacOS X port. My current work, which still does not link yet, is based
> off 2.6.x, but I'd like to make the CVS code public for people to help
> if they wish.
>
> So I'm thinking of branching 2.6 for a platform specific work, to work
> with a stable code base.
>
> Any objection or ideas ?

Sounds fine to me. I'll be doing a stable release sometime next week,
maybe you want to use that tag as branch point. But it doesn't matter
much, you can probably just start off whatever tag you want...

Matthias