Bitwig Polysynth modular screenshot

Stefan Westerfeld
   Hi!

As a followup of our discussion of how to implement something like the Bitwig
Polysynth as open source, I regoogled a screenshot of Bitwigs internal modular
engine, showing the polysynth internal network (something like our SNet),
including modules and ui elements connected together.

Scroll to the end of the article, the last screenshot is the interesting one.

http://blog.dubspot.com/bitwig-studio-dubspot-first-look/

   Cu... Stefan
--
Stefan Westerfeld, http://space.twc.de/~stefan

Re: Bitwig Polysynth modular screenshot

Tim Janik-6

On 10.02.2017 00:25, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:

>    Hi!
>
> As a followup of our discussion of how to implement something like the Bitwig
> Polysynth as open source, I regoogled a screenshot of Bitwigs internal modular
> engine, showing the polysynth internal network (something like our SNet),
> including modules and ui elements connected together.
>
> Scroll to the end of the article, the last screenshot is the interesting one.
>
> http://blog.dubspot.com/bitwig-studio-dubspot-first-look/

Ah interesting to see how the polysynth is wired.
But also the way they display modular networks, I've also found this:
        http://drobilla.net/software/ingen
which has an intersting network view also.

--
Yours sincerely,
Tim Janik

https://testbit.eu/timj/