Another Sound Font Demo: Wall Street Rag

Another Sound Font Demo: Wall Street Rag

Amazon Sec. Team messages-noreply@amazon.com
   Hi!

To show that we can do piano music with reasonable quality using sound fonts:

I imported Wall Street Rag by Scott Joplin, public domain midi from

http://www.mutopiaproject.org

They have lots of public domain midi files, so we could import others. The
soundfont is from freepats from here:

http://freepats.zenvoid.org/sf2/acoustic_grand_piano_ydp_20080910.sf2

License info here:

http://freepats.zenvoid.org/sf2/acoustic_grand_piano_ydp_20080910.txt

its basically Creative Commons Attribution 3.0, included in the .bse file.
Sounds a lot better than FluidR3 for this case.

Editing steps:

 - tweak tempo approximately to match audio recording from spotify
 - add reverb
 - adjust master volume to avoid clipping

Download .bse from:

http://space.twc.de/~stefan/download/WallStreetRag.bse

   Cu... Stefan
--