Well it's been a while since the last release of Sprog, but once you try
it, I hope you'll agree it was worth the wait:
* A help viewer is now bundled, help text has been added for all
gears and developer notes have been added too.
* A bunch of new gears are included in the distribution:
WriteFile, CommandFilter, CSVSplit, ParseHTMLTable, SelectColumns,
StripWhitespace, ListToCSV, ListToRecord, TemplateTT2, PerlCodeAP,
* The API for the PerlCode gears have been changed to use an
overridden 'print' - much simpler.
* For developers: auto-discovery of gears has been implemented, so
if you implement your gear class according to the documented
rules, it should appear in the palette.
* The scheduler logic has been reworked to be more robust,
functional and better documented.