About php-gtk translation

Sam-108
Hello, I'm chinese, and also a beginner to php-gtk , I read that the chinese translation for php-gtk 2 manual has begun now, I want to do something for it, and what should i do?

Sam

Re: About php-gtk translation

Anant Narayanan
Hi Sam,

> Hello, I'm chinese, and also a beginner to php-gtk , I read that
> the chinese translation for php-gtk 2 manual has begun now, I want
> to do something for it, and what should i do?

a) Read the tutorial at: http://gtk.php.net/manual/en/
tutorials.doccing.php
b) Have a look at the existing translations available on CVS to get a
feel of how it's done
c) Pick something to translate
d) Send your patch to this list

Cheers,
--
Anant

Re: About php-gtk translation

mikespook
http://www.i-fang.com/php/php%2Dgtk%2Ddoc/index.html

Here is the newest version of Chinese manual.
And Please contact me if you want to join us (actually, just me) for
translating the manual into the Chinese.

一个人翻译是在是又累又慢 -_-!

2007/8/29, Sam <[hidden email]>:

> Hello, I'm chinese, and also a beginner to php-gtk , I read that the
> chinese translation for php-gtk 2 manual has begun now, I want to do
> something for it, and what should i do?
>
> Sam

广州市一方信息咨询有限公司
地址:广州市 江南大道中 穗花村 三巷12号204