A simple thank you (fwd)

Tim Janik
to let everyone involved participate...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:30:36 +1000
From: Ty Scicluna <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: A simple thank you

Hi there,

Just wanted to say that I've been looking for a synth/production package for
linux for a while now, and I just discovered BEAST. I'm a long term linux user
who has been stuck in Windows for the last 2 years for 2 reasons - Gaming, and
sound production. Gaming has been taken care of for a while with Cedega, but
the poor range of sound production programs for linux has stopped me from
switching entirely.

I've yet to use BEAST, and I do realise that quite a few parts of the program
are still under heavy development - but it's a start, and a start that looks
extremely promising.

So that's about it - this email is simply to thank you guys for your efforts.
The screenshots look great, and I'll be giving this a burl on the weekend. My
many, many thanks. :)

--
Kind Regards,

Ty Scicluna