A question about g_slice_alloc&g_slice_free1

A question about g_slice_alloc&g_slice_free1

Gtk+ - General mailing list
Hi,
First, thank you all for this great open-source program. I am software programmer from MeiTuan. I have a question for you and thanks for your help.
I know all functions in GLib are invisibly threadsafe, My question is:
What about allocating a GString by calling g_string_sized_new in one thread, and free this GString by calling g_string_free in another thread ? Is there any issue, if I program like this?

Thanks!
冀贤亮
技术工程及基础数据平台部/DB基础组
手机:13611072686